Coco Martin seemed to have calmed down now a few week after his viral rant on social media. In a recent post, he aired his statement about the Solicit0r General Jose Calida.
Coco wished that Calida will have his mind cleared, after the actor’s network, ABSCBN, has ceased operations as ordered by the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC).
“Ipagdarasal ko na lumiwanag po sana ang iyong isipan at kung sino man ang nag-utos sa inyo”
Some believed that Calida have a hand in the network’s closure. We can recall that he previously issued a warning to the NTC about granting a provisional authority ABSCBN as the bills on its franchise renewal remain pending before C0ngress.
The NTC later ordered the shutdown of ABS-CBN after its franchise lapsed on May 4.
He told that he knew deep down Calida is a good person and was just doing his job.
“Alam ko po na mabuti kayong tao, kung ano man po ang inyong nagawa maaring tawag po ‘yon ng inyong [tungkulin],”
Likewise, he told how hard it is to face the idea of loosing a work and craft in a snap.
“[Ganoon] din po kami napakasakit na isang araw na malalaman mo na wala ka nang trabaho at sarado na ang kumpanya na pinagkakautangan mo ng utang na loob”
Martin also issued an apology to Calida regarding his rant that went viral and hopes that he would understand.
“Pasensya na po kayo kung may nasabi po kami na galit sa aming dibdib at sana maunawaan niyo din po ‘yon”
The actor likewise expressed his gratitude to the viewers of his show “Ang Probinsyano”.
Coco gave his thanks to the viewers at any event that they may never come back again.
The said series has been on air for almost five years now as of writing.
“Kung sakaling di na po kami makabalik, maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat.”
What can you say?